Sylvester Road / Lost Creek FSR Cleanup for East Stave Lake
Time & Location
About the Event
Up to 50 volunteers needed! This w.ill be a mass cleanup of Lost Creek Forest Service Road and forest area surrounding the east portion of Stave Lake. Light snacks will be available. We are partnering to support the 4Wheel Drive Association of BC with this cleanup.
- Meet at 9:30AM for Sign-in & Safety
- 4 Wheel Drive or All wheel drive vehicles are highly recommended. If you only have a regular vehicle, message us and we will have you meet & cleanup along the paved area of Sylvester Road which also needs TLC.
- Bring water, snacks, gloves, and good footwear. There are often big items dumped around here.
- If anyone has a magnetic sweeper, please bring it.
- It will have to end no later then 3PM as we have to haul the garbage to the landfill before it closes.
- MESSociety will be paying for the disposal through funding provided by the Fraser Valley Regional District (special thanks to the FVRD!).